Low carb sesame tuna
This recipe serves 2 people.
- 250g Tuna fillet
- 100g Snap pea
- 100g Scallions
- 10g Sesame seeds
- 10g Olive oil
- 30g Pomegranate seeds
- 1 Egg yolk
- 10g Soy
- Turn the room-temperature tunas in the egg yolk before turning them on a plate of sesame seeds, salt, pepper and if you like, your favorite spices.
- Put a frying pan on medium heat and add 10g olive oil in it.
- Fry the tuna fillets for 1-1.5 minutes per side, until the seeds have a nice solid surface and color.
- Take the fillet out of the pan, and while you let the fish cool, fry the snap peas and the scallions quickly, they should still be crispy but warm.
- Serve the salad on a plate and cut the tuna in medium slices and put it on top of the salad, finis off by drizzle the tuna with soy and sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on the plate.