Gnocchi is super delicious and if you haven't tried it yet you are up for a treat. As it takes some time to prep I would suggest to prep 4 servings or more at the same time. The Nutrition is for per serving.
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 1/2 cup, pieces or slices champignon
- 3 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 28 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup spinach
- 16 ounce Gnocchi
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees celsius.
- Dice the onion and slice the mushrooms if they are not pre-sliced. Mince garlic.
- Heat a large pan/pot over medium heat. Add olive oil and fry the onions and mushrooms until the onions begin to go translucent (4-5 minutes). Add garlic and fry for another 30 seconds.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes (including the juice) and add the Italian seasonings and salt. Add 2 cups of spinach and carefully stir.
- Once spinach wilts, pour all the ingredient over in a baking tin, add the uncooked gnocchi and stir together. Stir in Parmesan cheese and put in the oven for 5-10 minutes.