- 5g Olive Oil
- 25 g Red Lentils
- 30 g Uncooked whole grain pasta
- 80 g Chopped tomatoes
- 5 g Garlic
- 15 g Pea-Protein - no flavor
- 5 g Balsamic vinegar
- 10 g Basil, fresh
- 15 g Onion
- 15 g Carrot
- 25 g Parmesan
- 5 g Tomato Puree
- 5 g of Vegetable broth
- Before doing the following steps, cook the pasta when you do the other steps. Read it before starting so you know the process.
- Peel the garlic, onion and carrot. Chop the onion and garlic into small pieces with a knife or with a grater. Use the grater for the carrot as well.
- Fry onion with garlic in a pan, then add the puree and the vinegar.
- Add lentils along with the carrot. Then add the tomatoes, pea-protein and 1dl of water(mixed with the broth)
- Boil on medium heat for 20 min until the lentils are soft. Salt and pepper as you please and finally, add some fresh basil when served, along with pasta and parmesan on top!