Omelette with green beans, mushrooms, and spinach
- Champignon mushrooms - 4 pcs (80g)
- Egg white - 2 pcs (55g)
- Egg, whole - 2 pcs (110g)
- Green beans, frozen - 80g
- Spinach - 30g
- Whole grain rye bread - 2 pcs (42g)
- Rinse the spinach.
- Rinse the mushrooms, slice them and fry them with the spinach in a pan over medium-high heat until they soften and begin to brown. Set them aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add a pinch of salt. Add the green beans to the pot and cook them for 3 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together with the egg whites and some salt and pepper. Heat a nonstick pan over high heat, then add the whisked eggs and leave to fry for approximately half a minute. Turn down the heat to low and let the omelet cook until the eggs are almost completely set, then turn off the heat.
- Plate the omelet and top with the mushrooms, spinach, and green beans. Fold the omelet and serve with the bread.