Crispy Lemon Chicken
This recipe is just for inspiration and will only describe the process of cooking the chicken. Use it as a base and then add your favorite carb and fat source!
- 100g Chicken
- 20g panco
- 2 big or 3 small Lemons
- Cut the file in half
- Bank it flat with a plastic wrap over it so the file gets very think
- Be careful so you don't make it too thin!
- Squeeze the lemons but save 1 for the serving
- Put the chicken in it
- Place the panco on a plate
- Turn around the chicken in it
- Fry at one side until it get's nice color before you turn it around.
- Since it is a very thin file, it will only need about 3 min per side!