Spicy Ginger Cod
Cod, a great source for a high % of protein. No fat, no carbs, which makes it possible to add your favorite carb and fat sources! If you like ginger and spicy food, this is an amazing dish which you can eat with rice, vegetables or whatever you prefer! I use 10g of ginger but if you like it spicier you can use more, about 20g. I like to use a cod with skin, since you can use the skin as a protection so it doesn't get burned, and I don't have to turn it over.
- 200g Cod, fresh
- 200g Scallions or a vegetable you prefer
- 0,4 dl ~ 40g Rice vinegar
- 0,3 dl ~ 30g Soy
- 10g Finely grated ginger
- Heat up a skillet or a frying pan, with a lid!
- Add the ginger, rice vinegar and the soy and let it fry for 1 minute. Stirr. It can not be burned!
- Lower the heat to about 5/10 and add the cod.
- Put the lid on and let it cook for 7-8 min.
- Add the scallions(or your favorite vegetable) for another 2 minutes.