Avocado Chocolate Mousse
Melt dark chocolate and let it cool a bit Mix avocado with ”milk” Add all the ingredients and store cold!
- 150 g Avocado (~2)
- 1,2 dl almond milk
- 30 g Melted Dark Chocolate
- 30 g Low sugar Chocolate Powder(stevia)
- 30 g Stevia Sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. (Use warm water, not colder than 40C/110FH.)
- Mix water & olive oil with the dry mix.
- Knead the dough with your hands thoroughly and divide into 6 round balls.
- Let them rest under a kitchen towel for 15min. Roll the dough on a floured counter top, pretty thin!
- Heat up a dry frying pan and fry for 30-40 seconds on each side!