Amazing Taco Bread
Quick and simple homemade tortillas for the weekend? This is DELICIOUS! Fill em' with chicken, beef or plant based protein (black beans for example) along with some pickled onions, grilled corn and a splash of lime juice! ⠀
- 225g flour
- 5g baking powder
- 5g salt
- 125g water (1,25 dl)
- 35g olive oil ⠀
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. (Use warm water, not colder than 40C/110FH.)
- Mix water & olive oil with the dry mix.
- Knead the dough with your hands thoroughly and divide into 6 round balls.
- Let them rest under a kitchen towel for 15min. Roll the dough on a floured counter top, pretty thin!
- Heat up a dry frying pan and fry for 30-40 seconds on each side!